ICAR Counselling 2016
ICAR is the only national level examination which enables candidates to get admission into agriculture and related colleges located in various states of the country. ICAR conducts examination to select candidates for admission into Agricultural related undergraduate as well as postgraduate courses in Indian Institutes located in various states. ICAR fills 15% seats in Agriculture Universities in 4 year Bachelor Degree programmes and 100% seats in ICAR Deemed to be Universities.
The complete admission process of AIEEA UG will be administered by Indian Council for Agricultural Research. Students make online and offline applications for the entrance examination, candidates are assigned ranks on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination. On the basis of the rank obtained by the candidates, allotment of seats in universities is done to the candidates by the means of Counseling.
In this article we will have a look at the counseling process of ICAR 2016:
- Once the examination process is over and the result has been declared, the counseling process will begin for the successful candidates tentatively in the month of June/July 2016. The counseling letter for successful candidates will be available with their result.
- The schedule of Counseling and Venue of counseling will be declared by ICAR shortly after the result of ICAR written examination has been declared.
- Candidates or their representatives should attend the counseling as per the schedule announced for them.
- Candidates will have to go through document verification and seat allotment during the counseling process.
- The following documents are to be presented in original by the candidate at the time of verification:
- Mark sheets of Class 10 & 12, Pass certificate, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate or Medical Certificate issued by competent authority is to be submitted by the candidates to get benefit of the respective reservation.
- Three passport size photographs, similar to that present on the admit card.
- Admit card and Counseling letter from ICAR
- Domicile Certificate.
- Authority Letter or Letter of Undertaking in prescribed format only in case candidate is not able to attend the counseling.
- At the time of counseling, candidates or their representatives must submit their choice of subject, degree programme and University in order of preference and wait for their turn.
- Once the name of the candidate is called on mike, they should report for document verification and once the verification is done candidates will be allotted seats& university as per the availability of seat and their choice.
- In case candidate is not able to get seat in their desired subject/university, they should fill the Wait List proforma so that he can be allotted seats left vacant after the counseling process because of any reason.
- Candidates not submitting the Wait List pro forma will be considered not interested in the ICAR admission and no allotment of seats will be done to them.
Comments are closed.