Turn Back The Clock: Best Anti-aging Creams
Whether you just recently blew out your 30th birthday candle and starting on an anti-aging regimen or, you’re simply trying to keep abreast with the latest market offerings today, you will be amazed at how the choices are evolving. The list below serves up some of the old favorites and a number of the most innovative, must-try combinations to-date.
Some, like Hydrolux even seriously border on the bizaare. Is there really nothing you wouldn’t try for beauty? Check out this list:
1. Burt’s Bees Naturally Ageless Intensive Repairing Serum, US$ 25 for .45 fl. oz. This product is well-known for its natural and organic offerings. In this intensive skin repair formulation, the primary ingredient is pomegranate, one of the richest natural sources of antioxidants.
2. Block Island Organics Revitalizing Night Cream, US$ 30 for 2 fl. oz. bottle. Transform your dull skin and revive your skin’s vitality. Let beauty radiate with Vitamin C, jojoba and cocoa butter. Enhance natural skin radiance overnight with this product.
3. Bee Friendly All Natural Organic Night Cream, US$ 34.99 for 2 fl. oz. jar. All-natural lovers will fall in love with this night regenerating cream. Its Vitamin A , Vitamin E, honey and organic olive oil content significantly floods skin with moisture so you can wake up with skin that’s dewy and refreshed.
4. Hydrolux Snake Venom Peptide Cream, exclusive online. Made with the peptide complex, Syn-Ake, as a primary ingredient, this product’s manufacturer claims the cream can paralyze facial muscles underneath and work much like Botox. Syn-Ake is made from a synthetic complex that mimics the Waglerin-1 peptide found in the Malaysian Temple Viper, found to work similarly like Botox.
5. WEI Bee Venom Anti-Wrinkle Cream Mask, US$ 60 for 8 masks. Honey has always been known for the benefits it brings to the skin. It is a powerful humectant that improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture over prolonged periods of time. It also has natural antiseptic properties that helps prevent skin infections. Made with manuka bee venom, this cream is intended to be used as a mask. Rinse off after soaking on skin for 10 minutes and see dewier, better nourished skin.
6. Bird’s Nest Revital Cream, US$ 20 for 1g jar. Made from captive sources of Swiftlet bird’s nest, this cream is made with the powerful nutrients that have been sought from bird’s nest by Asians for various ailments and health conditions. This cream revitalizes skin cells, improves skin elasticity, and brightens overall complexion for a more youthful skin. Since it penetrates skin easily, this rich but sheer cream may be used for your day and night routines.
7. Chamos Acaci Snail Repair Anti-Wrinkle Cream sells for US$27 for 50 ml jar. Another unusual cream made from an unusual ingredient, that is snail mucus extract, is claimed to have natural anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and relieve tired and irritated skin. Inflammation, if left unchecked, causes skin to become damaged which, in turn, results to signs of skin aging. This cream’s ability to repair and restructure the skin’s matrix makes it a good addition to your nighttime regenerative regimen.
8. Saranghae Firm and Lift Regeneration Cream, US$120 for 30 ml, made with peptides and ceramides that are derived only from natural sources, this cream helps moisturize, renew and brighten your skin with certified botanical ingredients in the its formulation only.
9. Suntegrity Tinted Moisturizer + Face Primer BB Cream SPF 30, US$ 45 for 1.7 oz. tube, among the growing number of multifunctional skincare products, this sunscreen cum moisturizer cum makeup provides your skin with sun protection and a sheer cover up that won’t hurt or irritate your skin. Its only sunscreen active ingredient is the mineral compound, Zinc Oxide (20%). This product is available in four tints — fair, light, medium and golden light shades.
10. Wotnot Natural Sunscreen SPF 30+, US$28.99 for 150 g tube, another sunscreen made with the safest sunscreen active today, Zinc Oxide, protects your skin without harsh synthetics and chemicals. If you want effective anti-aging, start by religiously applying your sunscreen.
Anti-aging skincare products abound. There really isn’t one or two that best them all. As products and their formulations begin to differ greatly, it now becomes your responsibility to keep track with developments — if only not to let yourself and your skin miss out on the latest innovations in anti-aging skincare.
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Please mark all required fields.
You must be logged in to post a comment.